Corporate Pensions Services
Triangle Pensions advises companies on how best to manage their pension schemes, whether these are defined benefit, defined contribution, trust-based or contract-based.
Our Corporate Pensions Services include:
- Adviser selection, management and contract negotiation
- De-risking strategy development and implementation for defined benefit schemes
- Development of pension strategy
- Due diligence for acquisitions involving pension schemes
- Employee consultation strategy development, communication and implementation
- Governance structure development, management and audit for contract-based defined contribution schemes
- Independent review of the Scheme Actuary’s advice to Trustees
- Interim support for Pension Manager and other key pension staff
- Negotiation with Trustees and their advisers on contribution requirements and Recovery Plans
- Pension scheme design and redesign (including readiness for auto-enrolment), communication and implementation
- Pension Protection Fund levy mitigation
- Preparation for business sales involving pension schemes
- Review of formal pension scheme documentation
- Salary sacrifice design, communication and implementation
- Scheme Mergers
- Second opinions (eg where Corporate and Trustee advisers are from the same firm)
- Section 75 Debt mitigation
- Training of pensions and other Human Resources staff.
Strategy, Design, Implementation, Management and Monitoring
We work with clients to develop strategy, before moving on to design the supporting plans and policies.
We then work with you to identify the most appropriate and cost-effective means of implementation before putting in place a management and monitoring structure to ensure that you realise the benefits that the strategy was designed to achieve.
Triangle Pensions can also manage the entire project – from strategy through to management and monitoring outcomes.